Worship Band Application
Commitment & Expectations
- Mad Skills - Must be able to learn up to 3 songs within a four-day period.
- Technology - Must have access to the internet, email, and a printer.
- Frequent Home Practice - All music & lyrics must be learned before rehearsal
- Weekly Rehearsal - Every Thursday from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Early Arrival - Must be able to arrive 2 hours before each scheduled service.
All instrumentalists must have their own equipment. Although some equipment is provided, like the drum set or keyboard, you are still required to have your own equipment at home to ensure you have what is needed to prepare yourself for rehearsal.
- Complete the application below.
- Audition with the band during a Thursday rehearsal.
- Complete a 90-day probational period that reveals your commitment and compatibility.
Please complete the application below. After your application is reviewed, you will be contacted so your audition can be scheduled. If you have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact our music pastor, Lisa Marsack, after service or by email to email@example.com. We really appreciate your interest in joining the worship team and look forward to working with you!